Comfort and equipment
- Panelling, parquet flooring, exposed carpentry leading to this interior made entirely of natural coloured wood, the warmth and charm of traditional chalets.
- A whole open living space is organised around a central fireplace: large living room with panoramic views of the valley, small TV lounge, open kitchen and dining area, large staircase and mezzanine, offering the entire household an exceptional area of comfort and conviviality.
- The neat layout with a contemporary touch, especially in the lighting, refines the pleasant and soothing atmosphere of this chalet.
- Benefits of great comfort
- Double bedding - 160 x 200 (3)
- Single bedding - 90 (2)
- Single bedding - 80 (2)
- Sofa beds - 140 (2)
- 1 bathroom (bath + shower)
- 4 shower rooms
- Energy: All electric
- Heating: Individual electric with electronic control
- Fire safety: 8 smoke detectors
- Broadband Internet ADSL in all rooms (RJ 45 jacks) + free WiFi
- Flat screen TVs (2) with DTT (18 channels).
- Refrigerators with freezer compartment
- Induction hobs
- Self-cleaning oven
- Microwave ovens
- Pressure cooker,
- Food processor,
- Toaster ...
- Washing machine (8 kg)
- Tumble dryer (7 kg)
- Steam iron + ironing board
- CD and DVD player
Ski room and electric shoe dryer cabinet
In the garage: ski racks. Shoe dryer with electronic programmed blowing. In the morning: dry and warm shoes! 😋
Garage (1 vehicle) + private parking area (3 vehicles). Remote control motorised gate.